Tuesday, January 20, 2004

So if you go on a date with a girl and you both decide just to hang out and talk, is it ok to go back to the apartment? I mean, I am not trying to put the moves on or anything, I just want to talk. Or maybe just watch a movie. Either way, the real question is whether or not to clean up the apartment. I mean, sure, straighten up a little. That is out of respect for her. But I don't know about a full out clean apartment. It seems kinda fake to me. I am not into trying to impress people by being something that I am not. And should it matter if my apartment isn't exactly neat? That is me after all. And I want her to get to know me. So why not show her my real looking apartment? If the relationship works then she will see it messy later on anyway. I don't know. Maybe I am just lazy and don't want to clean. But I also don't want to try to impress her by being someone I am not. And I am definitely not a neat freak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home