Friday, March 09, 2007

my wife

This is my wife Missy. She is so cute isn't she? I mean sometimes the ladies have to go all out just to look good. But my wife looks good when she isn't even trying. Sorry, I know I am being a little annoying here. But really, I love her. It's such a blessing to be her husband. God is good.

She is feeling a little under the weather today. If you think about it maybe you can pray that she can shake this cold that has a hold of her right now.

P.S. she is going to kill me when she finds out that I posted a picture of her on my blog. :) So just keep this between you and me. Ha!

2 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

i agree, mark. she is one hot mama!!! oww oww! God blessed you big time ;) hehe

 
At 4:35 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

I love this picture.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home