Thursday, February 12, 2004

more silly games

Ok, once again, I find myself trading stares with a girl across the room at Common Grounds. But this time I am writing, not after the fact, but right smack dab in the middle of the "dance of the eyes."

A few seconds ago, I looked up, she stared, I stared, she stared, I stared and she didn't look away. I had to break from the contest for fear that I might pee in my pants if I didn't. Ok, so I need to go pee now as I type this play by play. I will be right back after a short bathroom break.

Ok, I am back. I feel better. But why do I even play these little games. Its not like I will go talk to her. Oh, crap, I think she is moving. Oh, crap, now she is just out of my line of sight. Bummer. The game must pause. Until next time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home